This project is intended to be a common place for high quality code to live for “things that should be in WPILib, but aren’t”. The python implementation of WPILib is intended to be very close to the implementations in the other languages, which is where packages like this come in.
- Most anything will be accepted, but ideally full frameworks will be separate packages and don’t belong here
- Ideally, contributions will have unit tests
- Ideally, contributions will not have external python dependencies other than WPILib – though, this may change.
- Contributions will work (or at least, not break) on all supported RobotPy platforms (Windows/Linux/OSX, RoboRio)
- All pull requests will be tested using Travis-CI